Subject: RE: EST: Launch of the joint WHO and European Respiratory Society regional report "Chronic Respiratory Diseases in the WHO European region: Towards Health equity in 2050”: 12 June 2025, Dublin, Ireland
From: "EURO NCD" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber - SOM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Agne Nettan-Sepp - SOM" <[email-masked]>, "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2025 16:13:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear National Counterpart,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for submitting nominations
is approaching. Please take a moment to submit your nominations by May
16th.

Best regards,

WHO Secretariat

From: EURO NCD [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2025 4:06 PM
To: Helen Sõber [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; KÖHLER, Kristina [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: EST: Launch of the joint WHO and European Respiratory Society
regional report "Chronic Respiratory Diseases in the WHO European region:
Towards Health equity in 2050”: 12 June 2025, Dublin, Ireland

Dear National Counterpart,

Please find invitation to nominate plus relevant working papers for the
above event.

Kind regards,

WHO Secretariat

Anita Strandsbjerg

Special Initiative on NCDs and Innovation

World Health Organization, Regional Office for Europe

Marmorvej 51

DK-2100 Copenhagen

Denmark

Tel +45 4533 6861

E-mail  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]